By your adult years, you may have seen a dentist dozens of times. But you may not have seen a cosmetic dentist, which is similar yet very different from your past experiences. That’s because a traditional dentist is concerned with preventing and fixing tooth decay. A cosmetic dentist is concerned with all these things – plus improving the appearance of your smile.
So, what would a visit to a cosmetic dentist like Dr. Hadley be like?
Visiting your Las Vegas Cosmetic Dentist
Cosmetic dentistry has made some astonishing breakthroughs over the years that help professionals like Dr. Hadley create a smile that looks as natural as it feels. These treatments can fill gaps, whiten discolored teeth, and provide a nice straight surface to cover crooked teeth. During these processes, we utilize as much of the underlying tooth structure as possible, which helps your cosmetic treatment last longer and be more durable.
Some of the cosmetic dental procedures we can undertake to help the appearance of your smile include:
- Inlays or onlays are aesthetically pleasing fillings for teeth that are damaged. They are made of porcelain or composite and created in a dental lab to perfectly fit the individual tooth.
- Invisalign® are invisible braces that clip over the teeth, straightening your crooked smile. You can even remove them for eating, drinking, flossing, and brushing.
- Gum contouring can make your smile more beautiful by shaping the gums around the teeth and reducing your “gummy” grin.
- Tooth whitening is one of our most popular options and we fit the service to your wallet, including self-service take-home trays that can rapidly make your teeth whiter.
- Dental implants are wonderful solutions when you have missing teeth. These cosmetically designed devices are actually secured into your natural gum and bones for a long-lasting tooth that looks and works just like real teeth.
- Dental bridges fill the gaps caused by several missing teeth in a row. These are custom designed prosthetic devices that create a gorgeous natural look that works perfectly with your other teeth. Dental bridges can be removable or fixed, porcelain or composite. Consult with your Las Vegas cosmetic dentist to find the best option for your personal situation.
These are just highlights of some of the kinds of cosmetic dental treatments Dr. Hadley and his experienced team can offer. Now, let’s look at our next steps together.
What Will Your Visits Be Like?
When you visit our state-of-the-art practice, it will feel very familiar – and different from your regular dentist. Your process will include:
- Gathering health history and payment information.
- A comprehensive oral exam.
- X-rays and photographs of your “before” mouth.
- Impressions of your upper and lower bite.
- Browsing our before and after photos to see what we’ve done for other patients.
- Discussion of your goals, tooth color, and all the options available.
- Using a computer screen, we will review your current smile, tooth by tooth, and establish a treatment plan.
You may have lived for years with a smile that you’re less than proud of. Call us today to change your life.