Teeth are something that we take for granted. Teeth are something that we use every single day, and if we do not take care of them, then we will lose them. There are many different facts about teeth that may interest you.
- Teeth are used to break down food
- Humans form two sets of teeth over their lifetime: baby teeth and adult teeth
- Baby teeth have about 20 teeth
- Adult teeth have about 32 teeth
- Adult teeth replace baby teeth at about age 6-12
- Humans have molars, premolars, canines and incisors
- Incisors bite pieces from food
- Canines hold and tear food apart
- Molars grind food
- Teeth are covered in enamel
- Teeth are surrounded by gums
- Cavities are decay on the tooth and cause damage to the tooth if not treated
- Braces are used to straighten teeth
Taking care of your teeth is something that is very important. When you do not care for your teeth properly you can cause yourself a lot of unnecessary pain, as well as other medical problems. Having a good dentist can help you get a great smile. Dr. Hadley has the experience needed to help keep your teeth in good condition.
For all of your dental needs, call Dr. Hadley—your Las Vegas dentist—today.